Ready Set English is an online educational endeavor created by Helena Rivas. With a background of more than 10 years of experience in the fields of ESL and EFL education and curriculum development for students of all ages and levels, Ready Set English aims to democratize education by making learning accessible worldwide.
Ready Set English is designed with three audiences in mind:
- ESL and EFL Educators:
- Part of the mission of Ready Set English is to empower teachers by providing content, tools, and advice. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned educator, Ready Set English has something for you.
- Young Learners (bilingual or whose first language is English):
- Ready Set English provides age appropriate content promoting literacy, numeracy, creativity, motor skills, and curiosity for young learners who have had significant exposure to English from birth.
- Parents and Caregivers of ESL and EFL learners:
- Ready Set English provides content that can help support English language learning for all ages, while focusing in particular on learners from birth through adolescence.
Having been bilingual and bi-cultural since birth, Helena understands the importance of enriching lives and minds through language and hopes to support your journey as an educator, caregiver, or learner.